Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) govern your use of the services provided by this website (“Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Service.
- Use of Service 2.1 Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction to use the Service. 2.2 User Account: In order to access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. 2.3 Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any illegal, unauthorized, or prohibited activities while using the Service, including but not limited to: violating any applicable laws or regulations, infringing upon the rights of others, transmitting harmful or malicious content, or interfering with the proper functioning of the Service.
- Intellectual Property All content and materials available on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of the Service provider or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the content for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the Service, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability for any particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service or your violation of this Agreement.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we offer you hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
- Severability If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.