The KneeRover QUAD is the Next Generation knee walker, providing the ultimate in comfort, stability, and all-terrain freedom. Equipped with an industry first – FOUR 12″ air-filled tires, the KneeRover QUAD is perfect for navigating any terrain with ease.
Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle, or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover QUAD is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering
- Steerable knee walker with advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism
- Proven drum braking system for superior stability and control
- Comfortable handlebars made of 7/8 inch steel
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handlebars with premium easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage
- Grips made of easy-clean rubber
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty frame offers unprecedented strength and stability
- All Terrain KneeRover knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity
- Recommended for individuals with heights 5′ – 6’4″
- Color: Metallic Blue
- Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Recommended Patient Height Range: 5′ to 6’4″
- Overall Length: 34″
- Handlebar Height Range: 26″ to 38″
- Overall Height with handlebar folded and seat removed: 16″
- Knee Support Height Range: 16″ – 22″
- Knee pad: 7″ wide x 12.5″ length
- Front Axle Width: 21″
- Rear Drum Brake
Whether you are at home, at work, on the trail, or on the town, the KneeRover QUAD scooter will keep you on the move, safely navigating everyday life with ease and adding a little fun along the way.
Need More Accessories or Parts?
When considering an accessory or part for your knee walker scooter, check out the full line of KneeRover accessories available on our website. We offer Sheepette and Memory Foam knee pad covers, cup holders, LED headlight, baskets, and more.